Two of my favourite dudes – Grant Cardone and Lewis Howes talk about:
- Why being rich is SO critical in today’s society
- How to make money when saving and working a job no longer works
- How to think like Elon Musk
- Where anyone can start on their journey to making more money
- Spirited debate around loving what you do versus making money…I have to say I’m not in total agreement with Grant here – I DO agree that you MUST be able to bang through tasks and barriers that you won’t like – but where I disagree is that your ultimate motivation must be around something you are passionate about.
- If you cannot watch the entire 1h and 20-min (you should really try), then go right to the 59:00 minute mark and watch the best 5-minute stretch where Lewis challenges GC to think EVEN BIGGER…brilliant
- By the way – my favourite piece of advice Grant gives in the video is when he talks about “Selling Another Book” to fund the growth in his various businesses – pay specific attention to that statement as it is key to going big online. I wrote a blog post on our experience funding our growth with books, digital products and courses.
Watch This Video here: