* Top Recommended Site *
"Finally, Everything You Are Looking For To Set Your Information Product Marketing Business On FIRE!"
Imagine being able to combine knowledge about how to build a successful infoproduct marketing business with the templates and tools used by experts and throw in coaching and mentoring - wouldn't that accelerate your path to increased wealth and online marketinb success?
Quietly, we've been building one of the most powerful, exciting, fun and effective membership sites devoted exclusively to giving information product marketers that kick-start they need to build their own online marketing empire!
Inside the InfoMarketer's Zone You'' Find:
- More Than 30-Hours of Video Tutorials From Proven InfoProduct Achievers
- InfoProduct Tools including eBook and Report Templates, Checklists and More...
- Dozens of "Insider" Interviews with InfoProduct Marketing Professionals
- More than 100 In-Depth, Practical Articles - Our Most Advanced Techniques
- A Private Mentorship Forum Of High Achievers
- And Much More
All of this is available at a very special, introductory price until the first group is full, we'll then be pulling the plug on new members to keep the quality high.
Visit The Information Marketer's Zone Here
Back To The Basics - 4 Secrets To Information Marketing Wealth
By Jeff Smith
Its so easy to get distracted and seduced by every offer, system and promise to help you achieve amazing results with your own online marketing business. Now, you have an average of 3-4 product launches every week making even more noise and adding to the confusion.
Don't get me wrong, its not that these systems and tactics are useless, instead the problem is that until you understand and put into pratice the basics of online business building, the tactics are simply a distraction.
What good are product launch secrets unless you understand what market, business and product you want to develop?
How can you make use of traffic generation secrets if you have nothing to sell or have a crappy place to send that traffic?
I see so many people jumping from program to program, tactic to tactic, with the enthusiastic hope they will discover some little known secret for turning their undesirable situation into something amazing in a few weeks.
What's need is a big does of Reality Juice! There is no such master secret in any product, coaching program or membership site - even if you pay $50,000, you are going to have to master the basics before taking advantage of any advanced techniques.
Let me give you a quick example.
After one year of serious effort writing articles, marketing a quality product, capturing joint venture and affiliate relationships, increasing my profit per customer - I had collected a customer list of thousands and a subscriber list of tens of thousands.
At that point in time, a $10,000 master copywriting course suddenly made sense. Since I had already implemented and refined the basics to get more than 10,000 visitors each month, built trust with tens of thousands of users and had amassed an impressive suite of products - now it made perfect sense to get my conversion from 2% to 2.5%. It would mean a massive difference in my income.
Would it have made any sense spending $10,000 on a copywriting program if I was only getting 500 visitors each month? Not likely, increasing your conversion from 1%-2% when you've go very little traffic, a poor or low end product just doesn't make sense - yet that's what is happening when new entrepreneurs jump at these advanced technique programs.
So, what is the answer?
Commit to understanding the basics of online marketing, and act on this understanding.
What are the basics...?
- Create Your Own Family Of Products
- Basic Copywriting Skills
- Automated Follow-Ups and List Building
- Back-End Techniques For Increasing Your Profit Per Customer
Are you ready to really learn and apply the basics?
If you are, then I won't ask for a dime - all you need to do is follow the 4 principles outlined in this free article..."Earn Your Own Fortune Selling Information Online"
Tool For Spying On Your Competition
Studying competitors is important to:
- Research product and business ideas
- Understand the potential of a niche market
- Know how your competitors are reaching customers
- Find product gaps and opportunities
- Discover how reachable your market is
- Find partners, affiliates and joint venture prospects
Here are 3 must-have tools to use when you conduct market research
1. Google Toolbar. Not only will the Google Toolbar allow you determine page-rankings for each site you visit (which gives you an indication of site maturity and how well they are rated by Google), but you also get some good information on backlinks that can tell you exactly how many incoming links that site has as well as where they are coming from.
2. Alexa Toolbar. Though its far from a perfect tool for rating the popularity of a website, it does a decent job of giving you a ranking between websites within a similar industry. Because the results are heavily dependent on visitors being identified by their own installation of the Alexa toolbar, certain industries such as internet marketing and small business will gain higher ratings than others. But, as a tool to rate sites within an industry, its certainly useful.
3. SpyFu is a powerful tool allowing users to look at how their competitors rate in terms of both organic search engine search placement as well as detailed information on their Google Adwords pay-per-click investments and performance should they use PPC advertising. For now this tool is free during beta - use it now while its available.
So You Hate Writing, Does That Mean You Can't Make A Fortune With Online Marketing?
By Jeff Smith
concerned that you don't have a future in either online marketing or information product marketing because you suck at writing - couldn't get interested even if your life depended on it?
Don't worry, you'll be happy to hear that most successful internet marketers and information product publisher's are not good writers and many loathe the process of sitting down trying to communicate what's inside their head using ink on a page.
Researching and writing your information products, writing your sales letter, writing joint venture proposals and the myriad of other written communications that are part of online marketing can be learned and can be extremely simplified.
Jump over to "Writing Be Damned - You Can Still Make A Fortune With Infoproducts" to find out why writing is not as critical to your success - and what is!
Latest Information Product Marketing Buzz!
If its marketing tactics you are looking for, then the activity on the Information Marketer's Zone Forums this week has been powerful.
Here's the Latest Buzz:
GREAT ENTREPRENEURS - What are the secrets of high achievers such as Tiger Woods, Walt Disney, Sister Teresa, Donald Trump, Bill Gates and many others? This fascinating post highlights some little known secrets that underly all greatness over time - this is like getting the keys to a very shiny, new sports car.
Long Copy Versus Short Copy, YaDa, YaDa, YaDa...
If you have an interest in internet marketing and have spent more than a few minutes on any internet marketing forum or have taken an interest in copywriting, chances are you have come across the long copy versus short copy debate.
Kind of reminds me of the nature versus nurture debate - its a little bit of both, everyone knows it, but the debate continues.
What is fascinating is the fact that highly respected copywriter Michel Fortin - secret copywriter behind many of the big name million dollar online marketers and launches - has had a thread over at his forum "long copy versus short copy" that has been viewed over 30,000 times and continues to get responses over 3-years after the initial thread was posted!
Wow, talk about a hot issue.
There some great information in this thread including responses by Frank Kern and John Reese, but a warning - this one will tie you up for a while, so if you have a propensity to procrastinate or waste time in forums, bookmark this one and come back when you have a free 10-15-minutes.
Top Sellers On Clickbank
A great way to keep in touch with the hottest selling ebooks and information products is to watch the latest top sellers on the Clickbank marketplace. For this week, we have a mix of health, business and lifestyle top selling topics....
I don't know about you, but that gives me a good feeling that the market for selling information online is not only strong, but stretches far outside of internet marketing.